This document includes the legal terms and conditions to access and use this website. By accessing to and using this website or using the material included in it you undertake to comply with the following legal terms and conditions.
1. Ownership of the website
This website is owned by Magazzino Italia s.r.l., having its registered office in via Marche, 54 00187 Rome (Italy) – with tax code and VAT code no. 13369671006.
2. Copyright and Trademark right
This website is protected by copyright as a single and/or composite and/or collective work according to Italian and EU copyright laws, copyright international conventions and any other copyright regulation. Any unauthorized use of the material or content of the website is forbidden.
This website might include documents, pictures, softwares, information and other contents owned by third persons, such as photos, advertising, video clips and music. Any unauthorized use of the material included on the website is forbidden, unless you obtained the prior written consent by the owner of such material.
3. Website access and use
The contents and material of this website are provided as general contents and material and the information contained therein, that do not represent any commercial offer, might not be applicable in certain Countries.
Any copy or storage of any content of this website is forbidden unless you obtained the prior written consent by Magazzino Italia s.r.l..
Magazzino Italia s.r.l. may amend, annul or suspend all and any of the features of this website at any time, including the availability of all or part of this website, of its functions and its databases.
Moreover, Magazzino Italia s.r.l. may correct any potential mistakes or omissions in any part of this website or provide for restriction for certain functions and services or limit user access to some parts or all the website without any obligation to notify the user and without this leading to any responsibility or liability.
4. Disclaimer of warranty and limitation of liability
Users acknowledge that they are using this website at their own risk. The service is provided ‘as is’ and Magazzino Italia s.r.l. expressly disclaims any expressed or implied warranty: only by way of example, warranties of accuracy, reliability, ownership, non-infringement, suitability for specific purposes or any other guarantee, condition, assurance or declaration, be it oral, written or in electronic form, including, by way of example only and not limited to, any guarantee on accuracy or completeness of any of the information contained in the website or provided by it.
Magazzino Italia s.r.l. does not represent and does not warrant that access to the website will not be interrupted, or that the website will not show malfunctions, errors or omissions or losses of transferred information, or that any virus will not be transmitted on the website.
Magazzino Italia s.r.l. is not liable towards website users or any third party, for any damage, be it direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive, presumably arising from the access or failure to access the website, including the event of any potential virus presumably received from the website, as well as the use of or reliance upon the website or upon any information or material available on the website.
5. Applicable law and jurisdiction
Users acknowledge and agree, for all relevant purposes, that any dispute which may arise from the access and/or use of the website shall be subject to Italian law and shall fall within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Judicial Authority of Rome.
6. Protection of privacy
The name of the website user, if identified, will be entered in the databases of Magazzino Italia s.r.l. in accordance with Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 on the protection of personal data (known as “privacy law”) exclusively for the purposes of direct communications and will not be transmitted to any third party. It is possible to request the Company’s data manager to update or cancel the data at any time, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please visit the Privacy section of this website.
What has been stated above may be from time to time amended by Magazzino Italia s.r.l.; notifications of any modifications of such information shall be given on this page. Continued use of the website by the user will constitute acceptance of such amendments or modifications; for this reason, we suggest the user to visit this page on a regular basis.
Copyright © 2015.
All the rights regarding the website, the trademark, the catalogue, the pictures and the texts are reserved. No reproduction and dissemination, be it even partial, of the photos and texts are permitted in any form. Offenders will be persecuted as provided for by the law. All products shown therein constitute a production owned by Magazzino Italia s.r.l.. Any right of exploitation or use of the models is reserved. The trademark(s) and the distinctive marks of the Company are owned exclusively by the Company itself.
“Magazzino Italia” a r.l., having its registered office in Via Marche, 54-00187 Rome, undertakes to preserve your confidentiality and safeguard your personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement relates to the data collected on www.magazzinoitalia.it and aims at providing the User with an explanation on the information collected and its use by Magazzino Italia, in order to improve the usability of the website and the quality of the services provided.
The processing of data concerning the User will be based on the principle of fairness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of confidentiality.
The “Data Controller” Magazzino Italia will process the User’s information as “Data Controller”, according to Section 28 of. Legislative Decree no. 196/2003.
The “Data Processor” of personal data is Mr. Fabio Costa.
If you have any doubts or questions about privacy that may arise after reading this statement or to exercise the rights under Section 7 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, the User can send a message to the email address email@example.com.
Type of information collected Magazzino Italia obtains information about the User that the User itself inserts on the website or information provided by other means (e-mail, telephone, forms, etc.).
Such information includes identifiable “personal data”, including name, phone number, address and e-mail, fax number, tax number, VAT number, etc..
Usually, the indication of the so-called “sensitive data” is not required. However, in relation to specific activities or services or in order to pay special attention to specific needs or preferences (e.g. during gatherings, roundtables, meetings, etc., organized and / or managed by Magazzino Italia) it may be necessary for Magazzino Italia to request or collect certain sensitive data. In this regard, a specific written consent will be required in order to legitimize the collection and processing of such data, such consent will be given by a declaration on the back of a form to be filled out and signed upon registration in Magazzino Italia. However, User sensitive data will be processed in accordance with the General Authorization issued by the Italian Data Protection Authority (hereinafter, the “Garante ”) in the area in which Magazzino Italia will operate.
Information from other sources
Magazzino Italia can also get further information on the User, through affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third party sources.
Data voluntarily provided by the User.
The voluntary and optional sending of email message to the addresses indicated on this website, entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s email address and any other personal data included in the message.
Web browsing data
Some personal data is automatically acquired, since its transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties but, by their own nature, could allow for identification of users through processing and association with data held by third parties (for example, IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by users to access the website, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server).
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistics on site usage and to check its correct functioning; they are deleted immediately after processing.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of potential computer crimes against the site.
This website does not intentionally acquire any personal data about the users.
The use of the so-called session cookies (which are not stored permanently on the user’s computer and are automatically removed when the browser is closed) is strictly limited to the transmission of session identification data (consisting of numbers randomly generated by the server) which are necessary to allow secure and efficient browsing of the website.
Session cookies used in this site does not allow the acquisition of User’s personal identification data.
Purposes of data processing
The personal data voluntarily and optionally provided by Users using the means indicated in the website (email, phone, forms) are used only to provide the service requested.
In particular, the personal data voluntarily provided by the parties concerned in data processing will be collected manually and through computerized systems and, this data will be processed, with the aid of electronic means as well, directly for the following purposes:
- giving information about the services provided by Magazzino Italia
- assessing any CVs received for vacancies;
- for statistical purposes into an anonymous form (e.g. to estimate the number of participants to an event);
- for any purposes related to obligations under applicable laws, rules, regulations of the European Union, instructions of competent authorities or Supervisory Authorities (e.g. money-laundering legislation, regulations applicable to the performance of organizational activities, etc.).
The email address will be used to send and receive messages, if necessary, further information will be used to contact you directly to follow up your previous request.
Additional information may be required for the following general purposes: to provide the products and services requested; to manage your account, including the billing step; to assess the interest shown for the services offered and for the website as well as to improve them; to resolve disputes, to collect payments, to solve technical problems. In addition, a survey may be proposed to get suggestions or comments on the use of the services provided by Magazzino Italia or for similar purposes.
The information, which the User is not obliged to provide, is used only for the purpose for which it was collected and it will not be used otherwise nor shared with third parties.
If the User talks by phone and provides an email address, he/she may receive, by email, information about the services that might be of his/her interest, such as:
- information or promotional material automatically sent (e.g. fax, email) about Magazzino Italia or its services;
- information or promotional material relating to services provided by third parties on the basis of specific trade agreements with Magazzino Italia.
- In accordance with Section 130 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Magazzino Italia will not send promotional or commercial emails without the express consent of the recipient. In any case, the User will always have the opportunity to exercise the right to cancel his/her name from the newsletter list of recipients.
Moreover, Magazzino Italia reserves the right to send promotional and commercial e-mails in compliance with the aforementioned Section 130 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, which states:
“where a Data Controller uses, for direct marketing of his/her own products or services, electronic contact details for electronic mail supplied by a data subject in the context of the sale of a product or service, said data controller may fail to request the data subject’s consent, on condition that the services are similar to those that have been the subject of the sale and the data subject, after being adequately informed, does not object to said use either initially or in connection with subsequent communications. The data subject shall be informed of the possibility to object to the processing at any time, using simple means and free of charge, both at the time of collecting the data and when sending any communications for the purposes referred to in this paragraph.”
Data Processing and disclosure
Data processing process related to the services of this website takes place at Magazzino Italia headquarters in Rome and this will be performed only by internal staff, officially designated as “in charge” of such data processing.
During the processing of information, it may be necessary to transfer the User’s personally identifiable information to those companies related to Magazzino Italia activities and/or specific events and/or its providers in the rest of the world for the purposes outlined in this Privacy Statement.
Magazzino Italia may share User information with the following entities:
- service providers, which execute User’s requests. We encourage Users to review the privacy policies of any third-party suppliers;
- third party operators, which provide services or perform activities on behalf of Magazzino Italia, including the procedures relating to: business analysis, marketing and fraud prevention. They may be authorized to collect information on behalf of Magazzino Italia, including, if necessary, manage the special services of Magazzino Italia website or facilitate the sending of online advertising messages. These third-party operators have access to and may collect information only if this is necessary to carry out their activities, but they are not permitted to share or use such information for any other reason and/or cause;
- commercial partners, through which Magazzino Italia can offer services; specifying that Magazzino Italia will not control the privacy policies of these commercial partners;
- individuals, companies, entities or associations, also located outside of the European Union, which, on behalf of Magazzino Italia, perform specific services or activities connected and / or linked to those provided by Magazzino Italia;
- banks and insurance companies, for example, with respect to the User’s selected method of payment and, where appropriate, in the event that certain circumstances could lead to the activation of the insurance coverage on the part of Magazzino Italia;
- individuals, companies, entities or associations, also located outside the European Union to provide services and carry out activities strictly related to Magazzino Italia routine management (e.g. legal, fiscal, administrative, information technology counseling, etc.. ).
Link to other websites
Magazzino Italia may provide links to other websites; however it is not responsible for the content or the materials presented on independent websites and cannot control the privacy policies of the websites of third parties. Web sites that are accessed through links on Magazzino Italia website are governed by autonomous and distinct privacy policies, data collection practices and provisions of security measures.
Therefore, it is recommended to check the privacy policies of such other sites to learn about the procedures they use for collection, use and disclosure of personal data.
Transfer of data abroad
Magazzino Italia may transfer the personally identifiable information collected about the User to Countries other than the one in which the information was originally collected. Rights of the person concerned (art. 7 d.lgvo n. 196/2003)
- The person concerned shall have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of his personal data, even if not yet recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
- The person concerned shall have the right to obtain information on:
- origin of personal data
- purposes and methods of data processing;
- the logic applied in case of processing carried out by using electronic tools;
- the identification data of data controller, processor and the designated representative pursuant to Section 5, paragraph 2, of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003;
- persons or categories of persons to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as designated representative in the State’s territory, processors or delegates.
- The person concerned shall have the right to obtain information on:
- The person concerned shall have the right to obtain:
- updating, correction or, when interested herein, integration of the data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data unlawfully processed, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed;
- certificate or statement stating that the operations set forth in letters a) and b) have been notified, also with regard to their content, to the people to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, except where this requirement may result to be impossible or may entail a disproportionate effort compared to the right of the person concerned.
- The person concerned shall have the right to obtain:
- The person concerned shall have the right to object fully or partially:
- for legitimate reasons, to processing of his/her personal data, though pertinent to the collection purpose;
- to processing of his/her personal data in order to receive advertising materials or direct selling materials or materials aimed at carrying out market research or commercial communication materials.
Exercise of rights
For any information, request or clarification relating to Users’ privacy as well as for the exercise of the rights referred to in the previous paragraph, you can contact the processor, to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.